Quattro Group British Supersport: Swann Takes Pole!
A flurry of fast laps at the end of the Quattro group British Supersport qualifying saw Scott Swann eventually claim pole position by 0.3s. The IFS Team Swann Racing star was able to take top spot on his penultimate lap, while substitute rider Danny Webb was able to claim second on his final flying lap.
Jack Kennedy completes the front row, finishing third overall ahead of Jamie Van Sikkelerus. Charlie Nesbitt was the first of the GP2 machines, fifth overall, ahead of Dan Jones in sixth. James Hind was seventh, ahead of Rhys Irwin, Lee Johnston and Ben Currie.
Quattro Group British Supersport Championship, Oulton Park, Qualifying
1. Scott Swann (IFS Team Swann Racing)
2. Danny Webb (Dynavolt Triumph) +0.315s
3. Jack Kennedy (Bournemouth Kawasak) +0.515s
4. Jamie van Sikkelerus (MPM Routz Racing Yamaha) +1.142s
5. Charlie Nesbitt (RS Racing / Kovara Projects) +1.388s